Meet our President & CEO
Keeva Kase joined BCM Georgia in 2017 as President and CEO. A Georgia native, Keeva is a passionate, seasoned community leader with a heart for service. His track record includes 20 years of nonprofit and church leadership, including serving as a pastor to a congregation made up entirely of individuals and families experiencing homelessness, scaling Court Appointed Special Advocates across New Jersey, and leading various efforts aimed at education and health reform for at-risk children.
Keeva is an experienced nonprofit executive skilled in strategic planning, budgeting, business development, staff management, community organizing and advocacy. He earned a Master of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary and a BA in Religion and Philosophy from Berry College in Rome. Keeva and his wife Lauren have two children, Ketch and Claire.
- Amy Pauls Grant Writer
- Anthony Jayesingha Chief Operating Officer
Chief Program Officer
- Frances Wargo Social Media Intern
- Kenyatta Turner-Burck Financial Education Program Manager
Director of Financial Education
Director of Emergency Assistance
- Paige Toohey Business Manager
- Rosine Niyungeko Financial Education Program Manager
- Tarin Williams Director of Housing
- Temple McDaniel Development & Marketing Associate
Emergency Assistance Coordinator